I know this is pointless ranting, but sometimes we just need to get this out of our chests. I’m so disappointed with TVD…this show was one of my favourite guilty pleasures. And then something wonderful and unexpected happened …. Klaroline! When I first saw them together on season 3 they became my OTP and all was rainbows and flowers and hope and feels … while one called Julie Plec was watching from above waiting for the right time to kill my dream.
Well, she did it alright. She completely destroyed the series. I don’t know how they’ll recover from this. Elena is the main character and we all hate her. Damon and Stefan…these characters have been been emotionally abused in every way imaginable…which is why I don’t ship Delena or Stelena. I think they deserve someone much better than Elena, someone who loves each and only one of them and puts them first. Also, the writing is lazy and the plot is just complete nonsense….it’s just revolting. There’s no respect for characters and fans. Let’s not even start with the original hybrid baby…And last night cutting scene!! Julie just crossed the line for me there.
I’m just really, really sad. I don’t like the show anymore. It makes me feel angry and revolted…and today I just feel tired! Tired of hoping and going after the bones she throws at us. I’m tired of being played by the writers and the actors to keep watching another season.
I’m forever shipping Klaroline. I’ll always be reading fanfics about them and I will never leave this tag. I watch all your posts daily and you are all beautiful and wonderful and so talented with all the fanfics, drabbles, graphics and gifs… you’ve helped me keeping my hopes high! But I won’t watch TVD’s season 5 or TO. I’m sorry for the actors, but I can’t force myself to watch yet again another episode directed by Julie Plec. The woman said it herself on her last interview! It doesn’t matter what the other writers think…they’ll do whatever she says and that’s it. Whatever epiphany she has, they all have to do it.
It’s pointless to try to reason with the likes of her…because they know no reason or logic. They have themselves on a high pedestal and are completely self-centered. It must me horrible to work with that woman. There’s no use in trending Klaroline anymore… we have been doing that every week and she doesn’t care. For the show to stop sinking we should be making trends to fire Julie and hire someone with talent and a bit of respect for logic and for the fans. They wouldn’t have to look much…just come to the tags and they’ll find dozens of fanfic writers much more talented than JP, who is being paid to create this complete caos.
End of ranting.
Added at 4:26pm — 38 notes
It’s a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you’re ready. I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything. There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now. And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.
Added at 10:37pm — 31,096 notes
Added at 10:35pm — 397,285 notes
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, save it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom while showering to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread from going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times.
Added at 10:27pm — 1,360 notes
John William Waterhouse dress details: Part II. (Part I)
Added at 9:42pm — 1,111 notes
“Exploded Flowers,” by artist Fong Qi Wei, depicts flower blooms separated into their individual petals and stems and shows both the simplicity and complexity of beauty in nature.
Added at 4:08pm — 334 notes
Where your OTP are Ariel and Prince Eric and Julie Plec is Ursula.
Added at 1:49pm — 57 notes
aka selected illustrations from Mundus Subterraneus by Athanasius Kircher, famous for being “The Last Renaissance Man”.
Inspired by the rumbling of an earthquake and his study trip to the Vesuv in 1638 Kircher wrote Mundus Subterraneus, in which he speculated that the tide was created by water moving to a large, underwater ocean. (ONE PIECE fans know what’s up!).
Pictured are various underground illustrations, vulcanic systems, metal veins and, as a bonus, a detailed map of the sun: one fiery ocean of fire.
Tom says how it is. Just like Italo Calvino described it in “Invisible Cities”